COMMON LIMITED THOUGHTS THAT ARE NOT TRUE
1. They done me wrong, so I must wear the label of victim.
2. Life is hard.
3. People must suffer to get what they want.
4. Complains are solutions.
5. Doubt is useful.
6. Solutions are not easy.
7. I must see it before I believe it.
8. It’s good to make decisions when in a bad mood.
9. The mind is superior to the heart.
10. If it were true, the masses would already believe it.
11. My gift to the world, is to not feel better until things change first, then maybe I’ll change.
12. The environment controls me.
13. The physical world creates the spiritual world.
14. My contributions are so small, they don’t really matter.
15. My soul is not worthy or worth paying any attention to.
16. Nobody cares.
17. If I were worthy to be loved, I would be loved.
18. I will let others tell me what is supposed to be important to me.
19. I will wait for others to activate me into my power, before I become powerful.
20. If love were important, there would be more of it already.